[Michlib-l] Personal Time Compensation

BillieJo Bluemer billiejo at rauchholzlibrary.org
Wed Jan 3 17:07:46 EST 2018

Hello,

My Board is looking to review and possibly change our employee personal time
policy concerning banking time from year to year and financial compensation.

Please share information if you are allowed to carry personal time over from
year to year; if there's a limit to how many days you can bank, and how you
are financially compensated. My Board is considering allowing unlimited
banking of days with financial compensation being paid out upon retirement
(or leaving the position). If you receive a check upon retirement (or
leaving the job) how is the amount calculated?

Thanks!

BillieJo Bluemer

Director

Rauchholz Memorial Library