[Michlib-l] Reminder: CSLP is seeking summer reading themes for 2021 & 2022!

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Jan 3 09:31:57 EST 2018

CSLP is seeking suggestions for not only the 2021 program year, but also the 2022 program year.
Use this form to enter your submissions:
https://goo.gl/forms/1kLwIetIXOKugwAo1

The DUE date for submitting ideas is January 15, 2018.

To take a look back through previous slogans/themes, you can see a full listing on CSLP's website<https://www.cslpreads.org/25-years-of-cslp-themes/>.  By providing your suggestions now, it allows CSLP the opportunity to contract with illustrators further out into the future and increases CSLP's ability to work with the artists that our members suggest. It also aligns theme suggestions with the strengths of the illustrators and provides more flexibility with integrating their art into the manual production process. This ultimately provides CSLP with the opportunity to provide more products with our artwork, and getting all of our summer reading promotional materials into the hands of our members in a more reasonable time frame.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan