[Michlib-l] People Counter Recommendations

Grai, Rebecca grai at northwood.edu
Tue Jan 2 09:09:40 EST 2018

We have a mounted one that is plugged into the wall socket, so every time we lose power, we lose the count.  I would suggest either not choosing that type, or buying one with a battery backup.  Even if the backup is short term, you can at least write the number down so you won’t lose it.  I think it’s time for us to get a new one, so I’ll be watching if you get any suggestions.

Becky
Rebecca Grai
Strosacker Library
989-837-4333

Northwood University - Developing the future leaders of a global free-enterprise society.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Gandhi