[Michlib-l] Wandoo Reader reminder

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Fri Feb 23 13:26:30 EST 2018

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the next Wandoo Reader webinar for Michigan libraries is:  March 7TH 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8675513268523099649.  Please register, even if you cannot attend live, so that Demco can send you a recording link. Demco will also be hosting 2 training sessions at our Rural and Small Libraries Conference<http://w3.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_63014-142226--,00.html>, end of April.

Well over 100 libraries across Michigan have taken advantage of the Library of Michigan's 3 year contract with Demco for Wandoo Reader.  Summer Reading is coming up fast! If you are interested in having a site for your library, then please have the library director contact me directly for the site request form.

Finally, here is the link to an online manual for Wandoo Reader, which may come in handy to some: http://kb.demcosoftware.com/category.php?id=246.
This project is made possible by grant funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) administered by the State of Michigan through the Library of Michigan.

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.