[Michlib-l] Print Magazine Subscription Services

Devin Erlandson derlandson at alleganlibrary.org
Fri Feb 23 09:44:12 EST 2018

I'm sure this has been asked before, but who are you using to manage print
magazine subscriptions? Do you hate them/like them/something else?

We had been using EBSCO but I was very unhappy with their pricing and the
unfriendliness of their web ordering. I've been using Amazon for about a
year now and that's turning out to be more of a headache than I'd like for
the number of magazines we order.

I'd love to hear any suggestions, I'm willing to pay a bit more per
subscription if they a) have a website so I don't have to call a rep all
the time and b) that website isn't a difficult labyrinth.

Thanks!

--
Devin Erlandson, MLIS (she/her)
Assistant Director