[Michlib-l] Hudson Library Open House

Joann Crater justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 09:34:32 EST 2018

Hudson Carnegie District Library Board and Staff would like to invite you to their "WE LOVE OUR LIBRARY" OPEN HOUSEon Saturday, Feb. 17th from 2 - 7 p.m.   Recent renovations are complete (close enough to celebrate!!) and we are celebrating the 30th anniversaryof our volunteer shelver, Anne Acomb.  Every afternoon from 1230 until 4, Anne has come to the library to put away our books.At 4 p.m. our State Representative will be presenting Anne with a Certificate of Appreciation.  Cookies and punch will be served by our Friends of the Library group.  Put us in your GPS, 205 S. Market St. Hudson MI 49247, and bring your family for a Saturday afternoon drive.  We would love to see you!

Joann Crater

Director

Hudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)

205 S. Market St.

Hudson MI 49247

517-448-3801

director at hudsoncdl.org