[Michlib-l] Wandoo Reader

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Feb 13 09:32:43 EST 2018

The Library of Michigan has entered a 3-year contract with Demco to offer Wandoo to your library at no cost to you, thanks to funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.  Demco has an upcoming webinar for MI library staff:
March 7TH 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8675513268523099649

And we will also have Kim from Demco at the Rural & Small Libraries Conference<https://www.solutionwhere.com/WW/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowConference.aspx?courseNum=109&cId=67&pCId=0>, end of April, who will be conducting 2 sessions, if you have questions or just want to learn more.

Stephanie, feel free to contact me with any specific questions.

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.