[Michlib-l] FW: Health information For Public Librarians Symposium

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Mon Feb 12 14:18:45 EST 2018

FYI and www.michigan.gov/cestipend<http://www.michigan.gov/cestipend>

D.

D. R. Biggs, MA AMLS
Library Consultant & Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915

Phone:  517-373-4466
http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> Like MeL on Facebook - http://facebook.com/mel.org

[cte-horiz-michigan]   [cte month resized for signature] <http://www.acteonline.org/ctemonth>

February is Career and Technical Education Month in Michigan
www.michigan.gov/octe<http://www.michigan.gov/octe>