[Michlib-l] onedrive vs. sharepoint

Lise Mitchell gladldirector at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:16:32 EST 2018

Hi,

Was hoping to chat with or get some advice from other small/medium
libraries that have made the change over to Office365 and are using
onedrive for shared document space.  Are you using onedrive and sharing
documents or did you setup sharepoint pages and document sharing to keep
things organized?  Trying to decide how much structure we need at the start
or do we allow things to grow organically?

I've used sharepoint in the past and know the amount of work it takes to
setup things up and it can be useful but also don't want to spend the time
if not necessary.

So any words of wisdom or caveats would be appreciated.

thanks, lise

--
Lise Mitchell, Director
Grand Ledge Area District Library