[Michlib-l] Virtual attendance at board meetings?

Linda Lyshol lysholl at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Thu Feb 1 13:15:22 EST 2018

Clare, having some policies to look at would be great! Thanks!

Linda Lyshol, MLIS, MPA
Library Director, Branch District Library
10 E. Chicago St.,Coldwater MI 49036
http://www.BranchDistrictLibrary.org
517-278-2341, ext. 116 | 517-278-2342 (fax)

To fear change is to fear being challenged.
To fear being challenged is to fear growth and new possibilities.~Ty Howard