[Michlib-l] extra Jumanji books for sale

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Thu Feb 1 08:55:46 EST 2018

Hi All,

We had a wildly fun life-size Jumanji fundraising event here at ODL this
winter, (https://www.facebook.com/pg/OtsegoDistrictLibrary/photos/?tab=album
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/OtsegoDistrictLibrary/photos/?tab=album&album_i
d=1691344840886130> &album_id=1691344840886130) and we sold the book during
the weeks of the event, I have 9 left and wondered if anyone could help me
out and buy a new copy or two for their collection? My return window has
expired to send the extras back. We did sell some but I had too many. It's a
great time to add a new copy to your collection following the recent movie.

They are brand new, not processed, 30th Anniversary Edition hardcover copies
of Jumanji by Chris VanAllsburg. They are currently $12.79 on Amazon and
$14.24 on B&T. I would like to sell them for $10 each. If you can add a new
copy or two to your collection please let me know! I have nine to sell. If
you are interested just let me know your RIDES code and I will send you a
copy with an invoice.

Thank you for considering!

One other thing, if you didn't see this yet, it is very fun. ALA's new
marketing material, Jack Black promoting libraries and the Jumanji movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=YIQ3UVy4tOE> &v=YIQ3UVy4tOE

Andrea Estelle, MLIS

Library Director