[Michlib-l] Books for Book Clubs--up for grabs

Sally Alexander sallyinchesaning at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 12:09:42 EST 2018

I will take Water from the heart                  X                  Did you ever have a family                  Obedienceif you have any of these still available.
Thanks!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Betsy Myers via Michlib-l<michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:   I only have today to do this!  Respond quickly with your RIDES code and we will get them out to you.  The paperbacks are all trade except of Me Before You that are the taller mass market.  Lastly, all are linked to amazon to you can quickly read what they are about (sorry for not being in alphabetical order, it could not be helped today):

We could fall (8 paperbacks)

Blood on the Mitten (8 paperbacks)

Did you ever have a family (8 hardcovers)

Yellow birds (6 paperbacks)

I’ll give you the sun (6 paperbacks)

An Italian Wife (6 paperbacks, 2 hardcovers)

Horse Soldiers (9 paperbacks, 1 hardcover, 2 paperback Large Print)

Obedience (12 paperbacks)

Bootstrapper (8 paperbacks)

Blood will out (6 paperbacks)

Life Changing Magic of tidying up (8 hardcover)

Girl on the train (6 hardcover, 2 hardcover Large Print)

Water from my heart (6 paperback, 2 Hardcover Large Print)

Best exotic Marigold hotel (10 Paperback)

After You (6 Hardcover, 2 hardcover Large Print)

Me Before You (6 paperback, 2 hardcover Large Print)

X (8 paperback)

Year of Magical Thinking (3 Hardcover, 5 paperbacks)

--
Betsy Myers
Reference Department