[Michlib-l] Full Time Youth & Teen Librarian Position @ CIDL

Bill Bowman bowmanb at cidlibrary.org
Tue Apr 17 10:37:40 EDT 2018

The Clarkston Independence District Library is looking for a librarian!  Are you passionate about youth and teen services?  Do you like being part of a collaborative team? We are searching for someone who will take over some of our already established, awesome teen programming, someone who is excited about creating new and innovative programs for teens and tweens, and someone who enjoys working with children of all ages.  If this sounds like you, take a look at our job description!

[Bill_2]