[Michlib-l] Green Grove Press

Melissa Adkins madkins at lincoln-park.lib.mi.us
Tue Apr 17 14:21:41 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I received a package with 4 hardcover copies of the book "Horoscopes: Reality or Trickery?" from Green Grove Press today, supposedly donated to the library in the names of two people we have never heard of. The website indicates this is likely vanity publishing, but I am wondering if this is one of those scams where they send you books and then invoice you later (the director said this has happened before from other "publishers.") Does anybody know anything about this woman, Kimberly Blaker, or have any experience with receiving unsolicited materials from Green Grove Press? Any help would be much appreciated.

Melissa Adkins, MLIS
Youth Services Librarian
Lincoln Park Public Library
1381 Southfield Rd