[Michlib-l] Tomorrow: learn how to get info without sending surveys, Save the Data webinar 11 am

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Thu Apr 12 11:07:01 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!
Are you tired of using surveys to learn about your patron's preferences? Are your patrons tired of answering survey after survey? Curious about learning something new?

Register for tomorrow's Save the Data webinar!<https://www.solutionwhere.com/WW/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowSession.aspx?sessionId=nbk5dl451cw3ce45adx1smyo2/7/20184:21:24+PM715&cId=67&pCId=0>

Tomorrow Joe Hamlin and I will be presenting on alternate methods of data capture. It is the fifth in our line of casual, Friday morning webinars on library data. At these webinars you can expect informal, quick presentations on data-related topics. While they are all recorded and sent out to those who register (so you should really register even if you can't make it live!), we always leave time for questions, so you can get real time responses.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? We are always here and happy to help!

I hope to see you there tomorrow!

Best,
Kathy (and Joe)

Kathy Kosinski