[Michlib-l] 2018 Loleta Fyan Electronic Agreement

Atkin, Evette (MDE) AtkinE at michigan.gov
Wed Apr 11 16:55:06 EDT 2018

Greetings 2018 RLC Speakers.  We are so excited to have you speak at this year's conference.

Presentation
Please email all presentations to me by April 15. Your presentation and/or handouts will be sent to conference attendees prior to the event.
Conference Registration
If you plan to attend the conference before/after your presentation, please register online at http://www.solutionwhere.com/lom/cw/main.asp Registration is complimentary for the lead presenter that submitted the proposal.  You do not need to submit payment when registering.
Lodging at Conference Hotel
Lead presenters are provided with one night's complimentary stay at the conference hotel. To receive this complimentary night's lodging all arrangements must be made directly with the hotel using this link: CLICK HERE to book your stay at Grand Traverse Resort<https://www.grandtraverseresort.com/promocode?promocode=DOE0418>. We will work directly with the hotel to have the one night's lodging removed from your bill.
Audio/Visual Equipment
Each session room will be equipped with a laptop computer, LCD projector, table or podium, screen and microphone. Please inform us of any additional AV requirements. Any additional needs must be approved by LM staff and we will let you know if there are any concerns. If you are using a Mac laptop or an iPad you must supply your own adaptor for the LCD projector.
Slides/Presentations
In order to have your presentation available for attendees your powerpoint files or other electronic versions of handout materials must be received by LM staff by April 15. Please send your files to Evette Atkin at atkine at michigan.gov<mailto:atkine at michigan.gov>. You will receive a confirmation when your presentation is received. Name both the document(s) and the file(s) using the following convention:
2018-RLC-YOUR LAST NAME.