[Michlib-l] Geek Fest 2017 is coming up!

Hillary Berry hberry at richlandlibrary.org
Fri Sep 29 10:44:35 EDT 2017

Geek Fest 2017, a celebration of all things geek, is coming up Saturday,
October 14th from 11am until 3pm at the Antwerp Activity Center in
Mattawan, MI! This all ages event features gaming, cosplay, crafting,
authors, illustrators, anime, robotics, and so much more! Please see the
attached flyer for a listing of all the awesome guests we have booked and
find updates at https://www.facebook.com/SWMGeekFest/

 Last year, we had over 500 attendees from all over Southwest Michigan.
We'd love to have you hang the flyer in your library and help us promote
this event. The work group, consisting of librarians from the Kalamazoo
Public Library, the Lawton Public Library, the Paw Paw District Library,
the Portage District Library, the Richland Community Library, and the Van
Buren District Library, would also love to see you there! Stop in and
celebrate your geekiness with us!

  Hillary A. Berry
 Assistant Director
 Richland Community Library