[Michlib-l] Goodbye from Ray Arnett

Ann Greene greenelib at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 12:23:09 EDT 2017

Congratulations and good luck in your new career.AnnEau Claire District Library

    On Thursday, September 21, 2017, 12:09:05 PM EDT, Ray Arnett via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

Dear Friends in the Library Community,

I have accepted a call to pastor a small church in Anderson, South Carolina and recently resigned from the Fremont Area District Library effective October 20, 2017. My family and I will be moving to South Carolina that following week. Until that time, I will be at the Fremont library and may see some of you, however, I did want to express my general appreciation to my fellow library workers.

I have enjoyed working with many of you over the past 16 years in Michigan libraries. It has been a very rewarding time with some challenges along the way. Thank you to each of you for your encouragement and partnership in serving the wonderful state of Michigan with quality library services.

Have a wonderful fall,

Ray

Ray Arnett, CFRE

Fremont Area District Library