[Michlib-l] Solar energy project contractors

Andrew Sutherland andrew at westbranchlibrary.org
Wed Sep 20 17:18:16 EDT 2017

Greetings...

The West Branch District Library is in the early stages of reviewing
options for solar panel electricricty generation and we are looking for
contractors in Michigan. If your library has used a contractor for such
a project, would you please reply off list with contact information
along with your experiences and/or helpful words of wisdom. I will
compile a list of responses, and share, if there is a demand.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Sutherland,  Assistant Director
West Branch District Library
phone:989.345.2235  | fax:989.345.8735 | web:westbranchlibrary.org
119 North Fourth Street, West Branch, MI 48661