[Michlib-l] Circulation Desk Looking for a new home.

David Conklin dconklin at thegdl.org
Wed Sep 20 14:23:28 EDT 2017

Atlas Township & the Genesee District Library are looking for a library to give our Goodrich branch's circulation desk a new home.

The desk is a two piece unit that is currently set up in a straight configuration but was designed as an L shaped one.

I believe it is solid oak, has one large drawer, an end cap, and large book return slot.

Section 1 is:  63"L x 28"W x 39" H (features the book return slot and end cap).

Section 2 is: 71.5"L x 28"W x 39" H (features the large drawer).

Here is a link to 3 photos.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/tfQc10uSKrZsyV2o1

Ideally, someone will claim the gift and arrive in the afternoon on Thursday, September 28th and take it to its new home.  The desk is free to another library.  Anyone who is interested in the desk for private, retail or corporate interests will need to work out a price with Atlas Township.

Please contact me before 5pm on Monday, September 25th with questions or interest.

Thanks,
Dave

David Conklin
Director