[Michlib-l] MAME Annual Conference - Lansing, MI

Klaudia Janek kjanek at bloomfield.org
Tue Sep 19 21:39:24 EDT 2017

The Michigan Association for Media in Education invites you to our Annual
Conference!

School Libraries are forward thinking and future driven.  Join your school
library colleagues at the annual state conference to learn, network and
collaborate with some of the most dynamic and creative school librarians in
Michigan (and around the nation).  Explore ways to get your students
excited about literacy and technology so they are prepared for the future.

Join our Facebook group here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/48238387187/

Look here for website updates:
http://www.mimame.org/conference.html

More conference and registration information here:
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07edutk2h406bbbb41&llr=5dyn98jab

We have an amazing PreConference Follett training for the new Destiny
Discover & Collections software.  Join us to learn about your new tools.
These day long workshop are normally priced at $250 and MAME is offering it
for $85 which includes breakfast and lunch.  It's an amazing deal!  Stay
for the grand opening of our exhibits and we'd love for you to join the
full conference.
[image: Inline image 2]

Our closing keynote will be Shannon McClintock Miller!  You will leave
inspired and excited to get back into your library.
[image: Inline image 1]

We also have some great authors you will be excited to meet!

[image: Inline image 3]

Klaudia Janek, MLIS

*School Librarian*

*IB Extended Essay Coordinator*

*Michigan Association for Media in Education - 2017 President-Elect &
Conference Chair*

*AASL Region #3 MI Delegate *

248 341 5925

http://iamediacenter.blogspot.com