[Michlib-l] Author event at Madonna University Library

DeCenso, Emanuela edecenso at madonna.edu
Thu Sep 14 14:08:31 EDT 2017

Dear Library community,

     I know that some of you are far, and I know that some of you are close. We were able to secure Amer Zahr, an amazing speaker, TEDx presenter,
author, comedian, filmmaker and educator. We are very excited to invite you at his presenation.
    The event will take place on September 28, at 7 pm. with free refreshments and book signing. Please find that flyer attached.

       Thank you for considering,
         Emma

Emanuela DeCenso
Reference Librarian
Madonna University
36600 Schoolcraft Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
ref at madonna.edu<mailto:ref at madonna.edu>
http://www.facebook.com/madonnalibrary

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO EMAIL RECIPIENTS: This email communication may contain confidential information intended only for the addressees. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee. If you have received this message in error, treat it as confidential and please notify the sender by reply email, destroy the original message, all content and copies.