[Michlib-l] Seeking BreakoutEDU kits to borrow please!

Janice Heilman Heilman at howelllibrary.org
Fri Sep 8 11:27:06 EDT 2017

Please excuse cross postings.

I am helping with a breakout-related activity on Wednesday evening at the Michigan Library Association annual conference.  I am looking to borrow 1-2 BreakoutEDU kits to better accommodate a large crowd.  Please let me know if your library has a kit that you'd be willing to lend me/MLA for this event.  I already have 3 secured for the event from my library & 2 others.

Thank you,
Janice
Janice Heilman
Youth Services Librarian
Howell Carnegie District Library
314 W. Grand River Ave.   Howell, MI 48843
517-546-0720 x107   www.howelllibrary.org