[Michlib-l] Save the Data: December 15! Register for the first of a webinar series on your library data

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Fri Nov 17 09:39:38 EST 2017

Hello everyone!
Joe Hamlin (Library Data Coordinator) and I are setting out on a twelve-month adventure of library data webinars. In these webinars, we will cover an array of topics centered around how to best harness your library data to make data-driven decisions.

Register today<https://www.solutionwhere.com/WW/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowCourse.aspx?courseNum=105&cId=67&pCId=0> for our first foray: "An Introduction to Quantitative and Qualitative Data" on December 15, 2017 at 11 a.m. We will cover the differences and benefits of quantitative and qualitative data. Information learned in this webinar will provide a solid basis for our future topics down the line. This isn't tailored for any specific library type or position, so everyone is welcome to join in!

I'm happy to answer any questions or comments.

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kosinski
Statewide Library Services Analyst
Library of Michigan
(517) 241-2149

Explore the #GoOpen Michigan<http://www.michigan.gov/mde/0,4615,7-140-28753_80670---,00.html> movement and how to make it a reality.  Register today<https://www.solutionwhere.com/ww/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowCourse.aspx?courseNum=110&cId=47> for the #GoOpen Michigan Summit - 12/5/17.

[GoOpen Logo - Transparent.gif]<http://www.michigan.gov/mde-goopen>