[Michlib-l] Story time fees

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Wed Nov 15 13:41:36 EST 2017

Our first week of sign up for programs allows only residents with library
cards to register for program.  Non residents have to wait until the second
week of signup to register.  We emphasize this to our patrons.  We started
doing this for summer reading club performance programs, and have expanded
it to most kid programs.  Adult programs don't seem to have the same
problem.  Connie

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 1:26 PM, Melissa Huisman via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Does any other Michigan Library charge non—residents for story times or
> other types of children’s programs?
>

> (We do this because we are surrounded by non-residents and they fill up
> our programs before our own patrons can get in.)
>

> Thanks!
>

> *Melissa Huisman, Library Director*
>
> Gary Byker Memorial Library of Hudsonville
>
> 3338 Van Buren Street, Hudsonville MI  49426
>
> Phone:  616-669-1255 X 5 <(616)%20669-1255>   Fax:  616-669-5150
> <(616)%20669-5150>
>
> Email:  mhuisman at hudsonville.org

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
180 E. Commerce
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not