[Michlib-l] Free Spine Label Sets

Darwin McGuire dmcguire at thegdl.org
Tue Nov 14 09:48:40 EST 2017

Hi, everyone.

We're cleaning out a supply cabinet this morning and came across some spine label/pocket label sets that somebody in library land can use.  They are Demco item WS12305530, "Continuous Processing Labels, Style SLB."  https://www.demco.com/goto?PRD12305530&s=12305530  Labels are 1 5/8" high, spine label is 7/8" wide and the pocket label is 2 7/8" wide.  They are on continuous feed paper, 4 ¾" wide.  There are 1000 labels to a box, and we have 20 boxes.  These labels are about 10 years old, but they seem to be fine-the adhesive is still good.

If you want any or all, please let me know.  For free.  Really.  Please take them.  You might need them someday...

Darwin McGuire
Technical Services Manager
Genesee District Library
4195 W. Pasadena Ave.