[Michlib-l] laminating

Magar, Jonah magarjon at lib.msu.edu
Wed Nov 1 16:08:32 EDT 2017

Hi Sandy,

We charge for lamination according to chart below, which can be found on our website<https://lib.msu.edu/hollander/servicedesk/>. Pouch lamination is self-serve, whereas Poster Size is done by staff upon request (due to the more complex equipment, and high probability for damage/waste/injury by an untrained operator). Pricing is devised on a cost-recovery basis.

Lamination

Type

Size

Cost