[Michlib-l] G2G Marketplace Day- June 7th

Mancini, Laura N mancinil at oakgov.com
Wed May 24 15:53:45 EDT 2017

Dear Michigan Librarians:

Oakland County's Department of Information Technology asked me to share this information with you...

Oakland County would like to invite you and some of your staff to Oakland County's - first G2G Marketplace Day, a technology conference on Wednesday, June 7th.   We have some terrific sessions planned that should offer you, your staff or colleagues some great information on technology, whether you are an expert or a novice. We will be showcasing some first to be released content in the areas of Cloud, Cybersecurity, Application Health Checks, Artificial Intelligence in Government and more. I think you will find the information extremely helpful. The conference is free and breakfast and lunch is included.  Please pass this information along to any libraries or other government entities you feel might be interested.

To register for the G2G Marketplace Day, please visit:  https://www.g2gmarket.com/events

Laura

Laura Mancini, MLIS
Director-Library Services