[Michlib-l] New MAP Partner: Marquette Maritime Museum

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Thu May 18 10:09:35 EDT 2017

I would highly recommend Fred Stonehouse for a program at your library.  We had him visit several of the Superior District Library locations last year for our Big Read programs, and we had a wonderful response from those that attended.  He is good for all ages of audiences as well.

Lisa

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library

541 Library Drive