[Michlib-l] Invitation to attend 2017 Pinckney in May: Bids, Bites, Beats and Books Silent Auction and Concert Fundraiser

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Tue May 16 16:56:09 EDT 2017

Dear Library Colleagues,
the Pinckney Library Board of Trustees and Staff Members would like to
invite you, your family, friends and community members to our upcoming 4th
annual "Pinckney in May: Bids, Bites, Beats and Books" Silent Auction and
Music Concert Fundraiser. This event is on Saturday, May 20th, from
6pm-10pm. Our featured musical guest is the local rock band, Midnight
Special, with opening numbers by The Huron River Revivalists. Attendance is
free and complimentary hors d'oeuvres and light dessert will be served.
Beverages will be available for purchase. Guests 21 and older are invited to
attend.

For questions, please don't hesitate to call us at the Pinckney Library
(734-878-3888).
For further information, please visit our event website:
http://pinckneyinmay.weebly.com/
Or visit our event Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/PinckneyinMay2015/

Check out some of our Silent Auction Items at:
http://pinckneyinmay.weebly.com/2017-silent-auction-items.html

We would appreciate it if you could share this invitation with everyone in
your community. We hope very much that you can make it! We'd love to see
you then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco
Library Director