[Michlib-l] Sunday Hours Inquiry

Dee Beaver dbeaver at ssldl.info
Fri May 5 16:24:02 EDT 2017

SSLDL is coming to the end of it's first season being open on Sundays.  We
have collected some statistical data but we are wondering if any libraries
have statistics for the second and subsequent years after being open
Sundays.

For instance, did Sunday attendance increase the second and subsequent
years, decrease, or stay relatively the same?

If you have this type of information, and would be willing to share it,
please send me an email off list.

I will be happy to share any responses that I get.

Thank you in advance.
--
Dee Beaver
Youth Services Librarian

Salem-South Lyon District Library
9800 Pontiac Trail
South Lyon, MI    48178
(248) 437-6431 x204    FAX:(248) 437-6593

www.ssldl.info
*https://www.facebook.com/SSLDL <https://www.facebook.com/SSLDL>*

*https://www.instagram.com/ssldl/ <https://www.instagram.com/ssldl/>*

*https://twitter.com/ssldl <https://twitter.com/ssldl>*