[Michlib-l] library furniture

Grai, Rebecca grai at northwood.edu
Fri May 5 08:52:01 EDT 2017

We are getting rid of a tower we used for paperbacks and would like to know if anyone is interested in it.  The tower is approx. 5 ½ ft tall and 2 ½ ft wide.  It's free and first come, first served, and you must come pick it up.  Our campus is beautiful this time of year, come on by :).  With the end of the academic year coming up on Friday, we have limited hours.  Best to call and see if we are open.  Here's a link to our location: https://www.northwood.edu/about/directions

However, DO NOT come on Sat May 6th.  That's graduation day, you won't be able to get on campus and we're closed.

Becky

Rebecca Grai
Strosacker Library
989-837-4333

Northwood University - Developing the future leaders of a global free-enterprise society.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Gandhi