[Michlib-l] Michlib-l is being spammed

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Wed May 3 15:29:49 EDT 2017

Please do not open mail from anyone on Michlib-l that claims they are trying to share a Google doc with you. We are working to filter these messages so you don't receive them in future and to remove them from the archives.

Thank you and I apologize for this interruption to your work.

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
PO Box 30009
Lansing, MI 48909
517-373-4457

http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan
http://www.mel.org<http://www.mel.org/>
http://www.michlibrary.org<http://www.michlibrary.org/>

Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year?  Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecs<http://www.michigan.gov/moecs>.  Not your year for renewal?  Use MOECS to manage professional learning for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information!
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D2C025.EAA99170]