[Michlib-l] The Hoopla experience

Katie Rothley krothley at southfieldlibrary.org
Tue May 2 13:10:59 EDT 2017

Good afternoon everybody!

We're still considering Hoopla as a service to our community.

We want to know what your experience has been like, back of the house, starting up hoopla and also with regard to monitoring patron usage and library expenses. I realize there are different subscription plans and restrictions on use per month and whatnot, and that each library most likely has a different plan. But what has it been like for you and is there a designated person at your library who is responsible for managing it? And lastly, have you had to alter your subscription plans during or after a fiscal year?

Thank you so much!

Katie

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Adult Services Librarian