[Michlib-l] Question About a Job Resource for Teens

Trista Reno treno at commercelibrary.info
Wed Mar 22 19:10:21 EDT 2017

Hi, Great Brain,

I received an email from this gentleman asking me to put his website up on
the teen section of our library's webpage. I've looked it over and it seems
legit, but I wanted to send this out and see if anyone else has heard from
him? Or heard about him? Please see the message he sent me below:

"My name is Ron and I'm a college professor who has created a resource that
would be very helpful for teenagers who visit the library website (or the
library itself). It's focused specifically on helping teenagers find jobs
and it's 100% free to use. It has very useful information including work
permit information, labor laws, jobs for teens by city/state,
non-traditional job ideas, and more.

You can find it here: www.JobsForTeensHQ.com.

My question to you is, would you be willing to include this as a resource
on the library website?

I'm sure you're going to want to look over it before you consider including
it, so this page is a great place to start
<http://www.jobsforteenshq.com/getting-started/> the vetting process and I
also made a quick video that can help
<http://www.jobsforteenshq.com/website-intro/>.

Simply put, it's the best resource out there to help teenagers find jobs
and we're extremely excited about it. Now we just need to get the word out
and I was thinking your library might be a good place to start.

Please let me know what you think, thanks!

-Prof. Ron Stefanski

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronstefanski"
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronstefanski>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronstefanski>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronstefanski>
Trista Reno
Youth & Teen Services Manager
Commerce Township Community Library
Phone: 248-669-8108 Ext. 113
Fax: 248-387-6240

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not