[Michlib-l] Book title

Anne Kabel akabel at southfieldlibrary.org
Mon Mar 13 09:12:37 EDT 2017

Book with No Pictures  by Novak!

blurb from Amazon...

A #1 New York Times bestseller, this innovative and wildly funny
read-aloud by award-winning humorist/actor B.J. Novak will turn any
reader into a comedian.
You might think a book with no pictures seems boring and serious.
Except . . . here’s how books work. Everything written on the page has
to be said by the person reading it aloud. Even if the words say . . .

BLORK. Or BLUURF.

Even if the words are a preposterous song about eating ants for
breakfast, or just a list of astonishingly goofy sounds like BLAGGITY
BLAGGITY and GLIBBITY GLOBBITY.
>>> Montmor1 <montmor1 at nemichigan.com> 3/11/2017 4:40 PM >>>
I'm looking for a book title that is eluding me... it's a children's
book that I believe came out last year, or at least got popular last
year.  It's meant to be read aloud and the idea of the book is that the
reader has to do or say whatever is written... it makes the reader say
funny words etc.... blurp  flarp...etc... I also want to say the cover
is simple and possibly white.  Any ideas on the title or the author?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone