[Michlib-l] Library Parks

Sharon Crotser-Toy scrotsertoy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:27:29 EST 2017

Greetings, everyone, and happy Thursday!

Our library owns a small park which we are in the process of developing,
sprucing up and "beautifying". This area will eventually be planted to
attract butterflies as one of its intended functions. We are seeking a
grant to complete the last phase of the project, which has prompted me to
do a bit more research.

My questions are: If your library either owns or has access to a park, how
do you utilize it? What benefits do you find are derived from it?

Thanks so much for your time! You can reply directly.

-Sharon

--
Sharon Crotser-Toy
Director

Connects People, Inspires Ideas, Transforms Lives