[Michlib-l] Local Newspapers Online - Responses

Aubrey Franklin afranklin at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Mar 9 10:17:36 EST 2017

Thank you so much to those who responded to my question about digital content collections. I received some great suggestions, and I plan on investigating all of these and making our content available as soon as possible. I also posed this question to the ALA Think Tank on Facebook. I compiled the responses into a Word doc for anyone who is interested in a similar project.

Thanks again!

Aubrey Franklin
Adult Services Librarian
Romulus Public Library