[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Question

North Adams Library northadamslibrary at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:00:49 EST 2017

We have done it both ways; counting books read and minutes. This year we
are counting books read again. I polled parents and they wanted to record
the books their child had read, rather than watch the clock. If we are
doing anything that is based on how much you have read, I make the
adjustment in the requirements.

Phyllis

------
Phyllis Rickard
Director
North Adams Community Memorial Library (zv245)
110 E. Main St., PO Box 248
North Adams, MI 49262
517-287-4426
northadamslibrary at gmail.com