[Michlib-l] College readiness activities or programs?

Michele D Behr michele.behr at wmich.edu
Fri Mar 3 14:36:50 EST 2017

Hello Michigan library folks,

I am conducting a research project concerning library involvement in college readiness for teens. I am hoping to find out more about the kinds of things Michigan libraries are engaged in in this area.  I am interested in hearing about any or all of the following:

-- Library programming offered for teens that has to do with exploring college and career options

-- Programs, websites, etc. sponsored by libraries, that are designed to assist with academic skills preparation for college

-- Partnerships with schools or other organizations for the purpose of improving college readiness or preparation, or transition from high school to college

-- Any other library outreach in the community that has goals related to college or career readiness

Please respond directly to me. I would be happy to summarize for the list if other people are interested.

Thanks!

Michele

Michele D. Behr

Professor / Research & Instruction Librarian

Swain Education Library

2810 Sangren Hall

Western Michigan University

Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5353