[Michlib-l] SPAM Re: Storytelling Workshop

Lynne Wiercinski lynne at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 1 15:16:42 EST 2017

Jen has been doing programs for our library for many years now…and she is amazing.  We’ve had her doing storytelling, creative writing, and personal narrative writing.  If you have a chance to hire her, do it!

Lynne Wiercinski

Director

Ironwood Carnegie Library

 <http://www.uproc.lib.mi.us/Ironwood> www.uproc.lib.mi.us/Ironwood