[Michlib-l] Notaries in libraries

Holly Kirsten hollykirsten at chelibrary.org
Thu Mar 2 10:24:52 EST 2017

Four employees on our staff are notaries. The library paid all associated
fees for staff to be bonded as well as for our time to go to the county
clerk's office. The library charges $5 per document. We only notarize one
or two documents per month. Most people don't realize we offer the service
even though it is listed on our website. I think people generally come to
us when looking for a notary who is available in the evening and discover
that we can help them.

Holly Kirsten
Head of Youth Services
Chesterfield Township Library
50560 Patricia Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
586-598-4900 ext. 235

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing