[Michlib-l] Solar Eclipse glasses UPDATE

Leanne Milliman lmilliman at crookedtreelibrary.com
Wed Jun 28 14:05:14 EDT 2017

All my extras have been spoken for and are on the way! Thank you all!!

Leanne Milliman, MLIS
Youth Services Librarian
Crooked Tree District Library
2203 Walloon Street
Walloon Lake, MI 49796
(231) 535-2111

“A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert.” ― Andrew Carnegie