[Michlib-l] Shelves in Adult area

Debra Greenacre dgreenacre at threeriverslibrary.org
Mon Jun 26 15:51:25 EDT 2017

Happy Monday!

We are looking at a possible new building for Three Rivers Public Library.
Our design team said that libraries are using shorter shelves. In our
current library, our shelves in our adult space are 90 in. tall.

What are the tallest shelves in your library?

One of my Board members would like to see photos from libraries who are
using shorter shelves, so if you could share a photo I would appreciate
it.

Thank you,

Debra Greenacre, MLIS
Library Director
Three Rivers Public Library
920 W. Michigan Ave.
Three Rivers, MI 49093
269-273-8666

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Gandhi