[Michlib-l] Media Boxes Available

Darwin McGuire dmcguire at thegdl.org
Fri Jun 23 10:17:46 EDT 2017

I have a stack of about 50 corrugated media boxes available free for whoever might have use for them.  The inside dimensions are 6.25" x 9.25" x1".  Perfect for sending DVDs through RIDES-they hold 2 snugly.

The boxes are all untaped, unfolded and ready to use.

OK-here's the back story.  I ordered new end cap sign holders for a branch, and the signs came in these boxes.  As I untaped and unfolded and stacked them to make disposal easier, I realized they look similar to the 1000 media boxes I bought from Uline awhile back.  Too good to throw out.

Let me know if you want some or all.  Thanks.

Darwin McGuire
Technical Services Manager
Genesee District Library
4195 W. Pasadena Ave.