[Michlib-l] Using MeL To Help with the "Summer Slide": Now in Arabic!

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Thu Jun 22 16:20:28 EDT 2017

We shared about our initiative to assist with "Summer Slide" using MeL resources a couple of weeks ago.  Since then we've had the teacher/parent/student letter/resource sheet translated into Arabic. Those public libraries with Arabic speaking patrons in their demographic, please note and share!
We are please to share with you the Arabic translation of the Summer Resources for Students Letter that was distributed by MeL a few weeks ago:

Arabic (PDF): https://goo.gl/QY2fuA

Here are the other two PDF versions for your convenience:

English: https://goo.gl/B5CuVs
Spanish: https://goo.gl/3lAOI9

Please share these widely with all Michigan families.

Many thanks,
Deb

Deb Renee Biggs, MA AMLS
Library Consultant & Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915

Phone:  517-373-4466
http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> Like MeL on Facebook - http://facebook.com/mel.org