[Michlib-l] New MAP Partner Destination Venue: This One is REALLY SWEET!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 20 15:02:12 EDT 2017

All,

I am pleased to announce the addition of the Sanders and Morley Candy Factory Tour http://www.sanderscandy.com/factory-tours to the Michigan Activity Pass program. Please note that on account a remodeling project, tours are temporarily suspended until Fall, 2017. No matter; that will only serve to whet the appetite of your library patrons to see how the sweet stuff that we all love to eat, is made.

I plan to enjoy a bowl of ice cream with [ http://www.sanderscandy.com/dark-chocolate-peppermint-topping-10-oz.html | Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Topping  ] on it when I get home tonight.

What is your favorite Sanders product? Whatever it is, the only thing better than seeing it made, is eating it!

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager