[Michlib-l] books to a good home

Marian Volek marianvolek at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 12:19:07 EDT 2017

Hi all! We have 10 copies of James Skibo's "Ants for Breakfast" that we overbought for a meet-the-author event. He is a native of the U.P. (Alpha), and teaches anthropology and sociology at Illinois State University. He has written a memoir, "Bear Cave Hill" about the Vietnam war, as well. "Ants" is about his experiences among the Kalinga, in the Phillippines.
If anyone would like  (free) copies of this book, let me know. I can send them through Rides. Marian VolekWest Iron District LibraryIron River, Michigan