[Michlib-l] Bookmobile Question

monica at boynelibrary.org monica at boynelibrary.org
Thu Jul 27 12:26:58 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

I am the Assistant Director at the Boyne District Library. We are a
class 3 library in northern Michigan. We are looking into the
possibility of purchasing a bookmobile. I am hoping to gather some
feedback from those of you that have experience with bookmobiles. For
example, how long have you had one, what kind of traffic do you see,
what are the yearly maintenance costs, how do you "stock" your
bookmobile-mostly print or some technology, are your insurance premiums
high? And any other concerns or reasons you love them. Thanks in advance
for your help with this.

Please send responses to kroondykm at boynelibrary.org. I will compile a
list of responses and share with anyone who is interested.

Thanks!