[Michlib-l] Spine label printing

Clawson ILL clawill at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jul 19 12:31:07 EDT 2017

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Not too long ago, someone emailed this group about spine label printing. I seem to have lost the original email and wondered if the sender could please email me regarding this topic. What were the results that might have been off list? My experience is with the Dymo label maker and those labels have faded but we attributed that to fading from the sun, which now I'm not so sure about based on the two emails I didn't delete. One email also references a Bayscan printer, which model please?

Thanks,

Tina Russette
Blair Memorial Library (Clawson)
416 N Main St